Area Organization Links:
- Benton-Franklin Developmental Center
- Providing developmental screenings, education, occupational, speech, and physical therapy free of charge to area families with children who could benefit from early intervention services.
- Benton-Franklin Humane Society
- Site includes mission statement, volunteer opportunities, a collection of dog, cat, and animal links, and much more.
- Benton-Franklin United Way
- Within United Way of Benton & Franklin Counties' website, you will find frequently requested information about us, our agencies, our community, and other useful links.
- Columbia Basin Edu-Care Program
- Non-profit organization providing education and monetary support to acheive ever higher levels of nutritional excellence in our area day-care facilities.
- Classical Guitar Society
- Activities, concert schedule, other guitar links.
- The Columbia Free-Net
- Providing free Internet services to non-profit orgs as well as area information.
- Human Services Coalition of Tri-Cities
- Links and information to a number of area human service resources.
- Mid-Columbia Vegetable Gardens
- A guide to gardening in our dry, semi-arid region of Washington.
- Tri-Cities Industrial Development Council.